Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 9 of 166 days - also Week 2 of Bloggers for Health

Today was WI day for me. I was kinda disappointed. I thought I did so good this week and was expecting to see it on the scale too.
I am down 1.3 lbs this week.
Whatever, its a loss, and maybe next week will be better.

Actually, after a talk with my husband last night, I think I am going to try waiting a month to WI. I always put so much into that damn number that it really can throw me off track if its not what I think it should be every Monday. So Im doing No Weigh In November. I will WI December 1st. And see how I did for this month.

Im hoping to lose at least 15 lbs by Christmas.  So thats also a new goal.

Week 2 of Bloggers for Health

Topic: Personal Workout Plan

Since Rob is home tomorrow (YAY!!!) it will be easier for me to actually stay with a plan. No sick kids will stop me when I have a daddy here to take care of them while I take care of me. :)

So My plan for working out is as follows.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday : at least an hour at the gym! 
Saturday : Do laps at the school field, squats, crunches and weights at home.
Sunday : Swimming with the kids (and Rob when he is home)

That is my PLAN, anything on top of that will be bonus.

Hope you all have a GREAT Halloween :D

No comments: