Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 2 of 166 days

Sometimes I feel like Im going crazy.
I feel like I clean constantly and all I have to do it turn around and its a mess again. So I get in these moods where I just give up for a few days. I hate that!
I don't have enough space in my house to feel like everything isn't on top of me, including the kids.
They have both been sick so I am limited to what I can do and when I can do it and I feel like Im sinking.
I need to get back to the gym! And I haven't been able to because of one or both of them being sick. It's frustrating and I have this motivation right now, I just don't want it to slip away!
*rips hair out*
Im doing good the past couple days with staying on track though.. and that is the only thing keeping my head above water right now.
Aiden goes back to school tomorrow (THANK GOD) seriously, what is it about weekends that make kids feel like they *said in a really whiney voice* "have nothing to dooooooo"?
 I can play board games and get the kids out to the park, do crafts, watch a movie and the second I try to have a few moments to myself  they are "so bored" *also said in whiney voice*.

I wish I had help with them. I have no family around who is willing to take them for a few hours so I can  just do whatever, or so that when Rob is home we can do things TOGETHER without kids. Ugh!

*End Rant*

But seriously, I needed to get that out lol.
Im gonna do my new video tonight (finally). It's the Biggest Loser power walk, it has high energy walking workouts. I have never done a walking workout before. But I figure it wouldn't hurt to throw that into the mix of workouts too. I might also do the 30 day shred tonight. I just have so much stress I need to get out of me! And night time is the worst time for me food wise, so once the kids are in bed I will work out.

I know October is almost over.. but I'm just now getting serious, so I am making a list of goals for the rest of the month.

Goals for October:

  1. No eating after 8pm.
  2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
  3. Get to the gym and workout for at least 60 minutes everyday during the week. And workout at home at least 30 minutes each day on the weekend.
  4. Keep on top of the cleaning and laundry so it doesn't feel like such a burden when I finally get around to it.

No comments: