Monday, October 24, 2011

Meatless Monday (also day 3 of 166 days)

So its Meatless Monday again, and I have my meals planned out for the day.
Breakfast was toast, egg whites and a banana. Lunch will be salad and soup. And we will be having these for dinner.

It's also WI day for me, and even though I have only been on track for about 3 good days. I am super pleased to say I am down 3.4lbs this week! Wtf right!? Oh well Im not gonna question it lol
Yay :D It totally put me in the right mood this morning.

Things aren't going as planned for working out today.. Atreyu was supposed to have swimming this morning and I was gonna go for a jog while he was there. But he is at home :( He still has a cough and a runny nose and wasn't feeling up to swimming...
Will these kids EVER get better!?

Aiden went to school. But it was a rough morning with his anxiety...*big sigh*
He is at school though and no one has called me to come get him or talk to him, so thats good...
I have major anxiety over his anxiety go figure.. I can literally feel my body tense up in the mornings or when Rob is gone and I am trying to take him to soccer.
He seems to do a lot better when Rob is home.
And Aiden's counsellor told us that Rob being away from home so much does add to his anxiety. But there is nothing we can do about that.
I feel anxious all day waiting for a phone call from the school telling me Aiden is "sick".
I want to make him feel better. I just don't know how.
He was doing so well going to school on his own, and having no issues for a couple weeks.
Im not sure what triggered it this time.
Probably cause he was sick and missed half a day.
I knew that was going to be an issue.
But when he is sick what am I supposed to do!?

*Takes a very deep breath*

Anyways, lets move on before I have a panic attack.

I feel like most (if not all) of my posts lately have been whiney or just flat out sad. And I apologize for that. I just needed to get all of that stuff out of my head for a few minutes. And I think it is really helping me to stay on track this past week.

Im staying strong though. Im committed to this healthier lifestyle now.
No amount of stress will be an obstacle for me.
I have fought my way through a lot in life and I will conquer this too!

No comments: