Yesterday was the first time in a while that I had some time to myself!! Aiden had school and Atreyu had a 2 hour play class.
They did a bunch of Halloween crafts and made these Broomstick snacks lol so cute!
So I went for a walk/jog for an hour all alone <3
It was cold out, but I didn't let that stop me.
I needed that me time.
And I knew if I was at home I would spend it cleaning lol.
Heres a pic of my some scenery from my walk.
I went and picked up a few groceries yesterday as well.
And came across this cereal
First of all it has the best name ever lol.
Second of all look at all the goodness in it!
Not to mention its made in BC Canada.
I didn't end up buying it because it was like $10 for a small pack, but I took a couple pictures and then once I got home I read the label closer and you don't actually use much of it.
I would probably add it to yogurt or something.
So it probably lasts quite a while.
I think I will pick some up next time Im there (Save-On-Foods btw)
and I will be sure to make a review post for it.
Im heading to the gym shortly. It's been a while since I was there! So Im looking forward to it.




No comments:
Post a Comment