Thursday night I burned my fingers..*shakes head in shame* I probably shouldn't touch hot metal things, even better don't HOLD hot metal things!! ugh
Friday night the boys, my SIL, her girls and I all went to my gym complex (Servus) for a Halloween Haunt.
There were crafts, games, bouncy castle things, a haunted house and cookie decorating.
It was fun and the kids got in the Halloween spirit. They are so excited for Halloween!
Here are some pictures. Atreyu was a skeleton with an alien mask lol he thought his skeleton mask was not scary enough. And Aiden is the grim reaper minus the scythe for the night.
The girls are Dora, a mermaid and a ladybug.
Saturday morning we got up early despite how tired I was from the night before. And got all our stuff ready , had breakfast and were out of the door by 8:50 to get to Aiden's 9:30 soccer practice. Drove the half hour to get there, went inside, and no one from his team was there..... APPARENTLY there was no practice. FML.
But he for sure has a game today lol.. I double checked!
Its at Servus, so we are gonna go swimming afterwards. And then come home and carve our pumpkins finally. And hopefully I will get in one finally workout tonight after the kids are in bed. I Weigh in tomorrow!! Im actually excited! Weird lol



No comments:
Post a Comment