Lets see how I did this week..
1. If the kids ask to go for a walk or to the park, I won't say no (unless they are grounded lol). If I'm lazy and Rob wants to go to the gym with me, I will always go!
I have definitely done this this past week. Although we have been busy so they haven't asked to do a lot lol
2. I will get some form of activity in every day (biking, swimming, walking, going to the gym).
Could definitely have done better. Like I said, was super busy this week. but looking back I think I could have made the time to at least work out at home at night or early morning. If I want this bad enough I have to make time and work for it!
3. I will ALWAYS push myself, even if its only a couple extra seconds of a workout, I will strive to be better every time I do something.
Did it! I pushed myself at the gym the couple days I did go this week. And I have just been trying to be a better role model all around.
4. I will blog more!!
Yep.
5. I will drink my 8 or more glasses of water a day, and stay away from diet pops.
I have been drinking more water, although somedays I still don't get enough. And I don't drink pop ever, unless its in a mix with my rum.. and I don't drink very much, so aside from that, yes I have stayed away.
6. Stay within my calories.
Had a "cheat" day, but planned for that since it was my sons 8th bday. I did have a bad day this week on top of that though. And didn't track a couple days.. could have done MUCH better!! New week, fresh start!
7. I will make conscious choices about the foods that go into my body, I will feed it to fuel it.
Will work harder this week for this!!
So today was WI day.. I wasn't feeling like I did very great this week. and I knew it would show on the scale. I didn't lose anything this week.
I have a lot of motivation in me for this week though. No more excuses!
And my husband comes home tomorrow, and we promised to keep each other on top of things and help each other. And when he is in the health mode WITH me, it is amazing what we can do together :D
3 comments:
It's always better when we can do it together! Hubs is in this healthier lifestyle change with me too. Thank goodness! It sounds like you're doing great- when the lovelies were growing up I don't know how I would have found a second to walk or workout---but I sure wish I had because maybe I wouldn't be this much overweight now!
Super happy to see you doing well:) It's definitely way better when you have your significant other right there next to you, helping you out!:)
I'm sorry I didn't come around to comment earlier when I should have. I think you did pretty well this week. As for the non-tracking days, that always gets me in trouble, so be careful of those!
Post a Comment