Last night I broke one of my rules and ate after 8pm.. not only did I eat , but I ate badly :(
I didn't go hard and pig out like I know I can, but it was a binge, because I felt bad about it afterwards.
But today I kicked ass!
No more of this felling sorry for myself and then eating more because "I ate bad so I might as well ruin the whole damn day and continue to eat horribly".
Nope. No more acting like that for me!
I went to the gym today and worked harder than I have worked in a long time. I didn't quit until my muscles were literally shaking and I was nauseous.
I felt amazing and sick at the same time lol.
I am definitely gonna be sore tomorrow, hell.. I'm sore already!
But wow, I felt great ALL day.
Im super tired, so I will write more tomorrow :)
Have a good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment