Yesterday my sister asked me to be her Maid of Honour :)
I am super happy to have been asked, but it will definitely be a lot of work!
She lives In Yellowknife, I live near Edmonton, and the wedding will probably be in Saskatoon (or that area).
Luckily we have a lot of time to plan since the wedding isn't until July 20th 2013. Which gives me plenty of time to lose more weight as well.
It would be sooner but our brothers wedding is this coming April.. Im a bridesmaid *cringes at the thought of wearing a dress at this weight* :(
Seriously, I had so long to get down to where I wanted to be for the wedding.
Its depressing to think ONCE AGAIN, I had so much time and wanted it so bad, but apparently wasn't willing to put in the effort to get me there.
Im just so sick of not over coming this. Im done with that side of me.
This moment is mine, and every other moment.. I just have to keep making the right decisions, and work hard and nothing will stop me.
I have 166 days or 23 weeks 5 days until we go to the Dominican for Adam's wedding.
Thats still a lot of time! If I give my all from this day forward I will be in a very good place in 166 days, not just physically but mentally and emotionally. If I can prove to myself that I worked hard and stuck to it, it won't really matter if I'm at a "goal number" by then. And no one else will care if my legs are a little fat in the dress, they will all know how hard I worked too and be proud of me.
So lets see how far I can go in 166 days! Im excited!
4 comments:
166 days is enough time to make a vast difference, and you KNOW you can do it! Just one day at a time, one meal at a time. And definitely one exercise at a time!
I'll be adding you to my blogroll, and can't wait to see how you'll succeed during these 166 days - and after :D
YOU can do it Ayla!
I have 117 days to lose a shit ton of weight for Mexico.
Keep plugging away and keep your eye on the prize!!!
You can do this, you have something to work for, to keep your mind in check every single day, keep your eyes on the prize and you can do it. If you are struggling reach out to someone (feel free to contact me) to keep you going, it helps a lot trust me!
don't think about it in days or terms of how much you can lose in x time. that is fat math and it is death to losing actual weight and changing your life forever. pick a few goals, like to walk every day or to eat more slowly and don't focus on the i can do x by y or you will go insane and be angry with yourself. it's not a race, it's your future. don't think about that one day and that one dress, think about the little things you can do every day that will make you feel good inside and out.
Post a Comment