I just want to start today's post by saying thank you to everyone who replied to my last post.
It really lifted my spirits :)
Thank you!!
Yesterday I was still feeling blahish and super tired.. I had a late night and early morning. Had to pick my sisters fiance up at the airport last night for 10pm. Didn't get home till after 11:30, and had to drive him back to the airport at 8:30. Then a little later we went to Costco. I always spend way too much money there lol
We ate lunch at East Side Mario's. I ordered a grilled chicken Caesar salad with light dressing.. barely ate a 1/4 of it, cause I did have some of the free bread lol noms!
Dinner was Pork chop, corn on the cob and garlic roasted asparagus.
And wine :)
Dessert was a fruit salad.
I did go to the gym last night, even though I had to seriously drag my ass there and complain to Rob the whole time I was getting ready lol
But I WENT, even though I didn't want to
and even though I had no energy.
Woot.
Going to Ikea shortly and will get to the gym either right after we get back or after I pick Aiden up from school.
I will try to catch up on everyones blogs tonight too, I haven't been able to read any the past couples days.
I know I have not been posting my "What I'm grateful for" at the end of my posts lately.. /failbomb lol
So today I am grateful for my new attitude, screw being a grump, today I want to make everyone around me happier with a happy attitude.
P.s. I added a facebook badge on my page, so feel free to add me :) Just let me know you are doing so, so I add ya back.


4 comments:
Mmmm, fruit salad, so healthy, tasty and beautiful.
Hey, you look really young in that picture of you eating your food (wink). Way to make it to the gym. It's easy to go on the up days but when you're draggin' your butt you deserve two gold stars!
Fruit salad looks great!!
Congrats on getting to the gym! I'll be dragging ass there tonight, but I know I'll feel better afterward!
Being happier to help others be happier is such a great goal. Happiness and positivity really is contagious!
Post a Comment