Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March 1st

Dropped Rob off at the airport this morning, was a little late...kinda slept in.. my bad.
I set my cell alarm for 3:45am and when it went off I was so confused I think I literally said to myself "WTF its way to early why is this thing going off" *CLICK* I shut it off... then at 4:15 Rob wakes me up in a total rush.. ooooh shit.. yeah THAT'S why the alarm went off so early.. CAUSE I SET IT .. crap lol.
So we were a half hour behind.. it takes an hour to get to the airport. so no time to make coffee WAHHHH
And it was -38 this morning.. wtf.. I'm sooo glad our van started!!

So I am husbandless again for the next 2 weeks.
I'm kinda happy though, I need to recharge my ME meter.
I had barely gone to the gym all week, did some workouts at home, but I just felt blah and with the cold weather and Rob not being able to work out all week with me.. I kinda used that excuse to not go also.
But no excuse now. I'm heading to the gym after I drop Atreyu at his swimming class.

I had WI yesterday and I wasn't expecting a whole lot.. and I didn't get a whole lot lol
I was down 0.3lbs.. yay!?
Its something, so I am ok with it.. and funny thing is that I needed EXACTLY 0.3lbs to reach my 10%.. so I am happy to say I am at my 10% goal.

Its March 1st and I do my measurements on the first of every month.
So I am officially down 13.5 inches total from January 1st :)
AND I almost fit a size 18 pants.. I can do them up but they are so uncomfortable.. so hopefully next month :)

Its my birthday on Saturday! And I am buying an elliptical machine :) Won't be buying one till the 8th though.. but YAY Can't wait!

2 comments:

Need to Get ME Back said...

Losing 10% of your body weight is not too shabby! Keep it up!

Bethanny said...

Any loss is a super loss to me :) Congrats :)