Thursday, March 03, 2011

Time for some changes

I have been completely off track the past few days.
No excuses, just straight up lazy and feeling sorry for myself.
Not doing that anymore!
Time for change.
I'm just gonna try to make this as quick as possible and just list off some changes I want to make.


  • Change up my workout. I can see a difference in my legs from using the bike, but I think that time I spend on the bike could be used more efficiently for a total body workout with either the elliptical or the treadmill. But I do love the bike, so I am going to sit down and make a new workout routine tomorrow and alternate days between machines.
  • I would like to start doing meatless Mondays, or meatless Sundays.. although meatless Monday just sounds alot better lol
  • I need to start putting money aside for our trip next Easter. I would like to not worry about anything when the time comes to go, so I am going to open another savings account.
  • I want to track EVERYDAY, even when I don't do that great.
  • No eating past 7 pm
  • Get back to drinking my water, I think that has added to my laziness this past week!
I feel like I had more to write.. but I am lacking in the sleep department so I'm sure I'm just forgetting a bunch of stuff.

8 comments:

Need to Get ME Back said...

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas. I like the Meatless day. I want to try that too. Sounds like you're back in the game. yeah!

Kelty said...

Tracking every day is so important! Sometimes the bad days motivate me more than the good days :/

arielcircleofnine said...

Right back to it missy...you got this!

Ak said...

Terrific plan!

Sarah said...

I just started following your blog and thought I would introduce myself. I am Sarah and I too am on a journey to losing weight and getting healthy. I have a blog to document my journey. Just wanted to comment and say tracking has been the key with myself, I keep a food journal, water journal and work out journal. It keeps me accountable big time and the results are amazing, in February I lost 13 lbs thanks to that annoying journal!

FatGirl said...

Thanks everyone :D

And welcome to my blog Sarah :)
Do you mind linking yours so I can follow yours as well?

FatGirl said...

nevermind I found it :)