Sunday, March 13, 2011

One week

So I totally suck, I don't do official WI till tomorrow, but I am up this week :(
I have been horrible all week. I'm not gonna type out all the reasons WHY I have been horrible, they are all excuses. But it has not been worth it. And I am getting back on board today, I feel like I have said that everyday this week :(

I leave for court in one week....
I can't begin to tell you how stressed out and scared I am.
I thought I was doing good not thinking about it, but now I can NOT stop thinking about it.
Like right now, I feel like I could have a panic attack...
I'm scared.

5 comments:

Chubby McGee said...

*hugs*

Hang in there. We allllll have these kinds of periods in our lives.

Diandra said...

You will be fine. I promise.

Fat2Fit said...

Awww Hun its ok, I'm sure you know what you've been doing wrong so all you have to do is change it. The last 2 weeks for me were horrible NO GYM and no real diet! Im up almost 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks thats over 2 weeks of weightloss so I am definately Frustrated. Just don't let that discourage you. I have been pacing and moving so No time for anything, things in life get in our way and now that thats over Its back to My regular routine.

A. said...

*many hugs!* You'll be fine, doll. And we're always here if you need us. I feel your pain on the horribleness all week - I'm right there with you.

Excuses get us nowhere, but I have faith that you'll get right back to where you need to be, 'cause you're strong. =)

Cara B. said...

Don't give up! As hard as it is and as miserable as you may feel, it's worse when you're not doing anything to try and help yourself. Just get back in that saddle!