Thank you everyone, for the support on my last post.
It really lifts my spirits to know people I don't even "know" want good things for me and believe in me :)
Yesterday was good, I ate much better!
But my WI was yesterday and I was up 3lbs :(
Holy shit.
But I will lose it again. No more gaining for this girl. I want to feel lighter again, and just from eating bad for the week and a half I feel like complete shit, headaches, lazy, mood swings. Its retarded that I put the junk into my body that I did.
My stress will be lifted a bit today, my husband comes home <3
One day at a time.
Today I will drink more water, and eat great.
3 comments:
There ya go! Congratulations! Don't beat yourself up, just get back to it. Easier said than done, I know, as I was in your same boat last week.
I am pretty damned sure I put on 3lbs, too, chica - my weigh-in is tomorrow. =S I've been tempted not to step on the scale because I know I effed up, so I commend you.
Good luck on this try. You can do it. =)
We all gain now and then- it's the big picture that counts. I've gained for the past 2 weeks- but I'm trying to focus on the NSV's- knowing that if I continue what I'm doing- the weight HAS to come off eventually. :) Keep your head up, chica!
Post a Comment