Friday, February 04, 2011

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Atreyu is still sick, think he has pink eye also... damn gym daycare kids (lol).
So he has been getting the pink eye, eye drops today , no medicine though since his fever is gone.
But that means no gym again today. Worked out at home again though.

Only took a pic of my lunch today
Homemade pizza, whole wheat pita, pizza sauce, tomato, slice of ham,pineapple, mushrooms
and mozza cheese, very good. Plus a glass of low cal Cranberry juice.

We leave for Sask, tomorrow morning. I have to drive an hour out to the airport to pick up My mom and my uncle Ed. Their flight gets in at 10 so I have to leave by 9.. sooner if I want to gas up before the airport and grab a Timmies coffee and breakfast for the boys.

I still need to
  • Finish packing, which includes my stuff, boys bag, bathroom stuff.
  • Pack the snack bag: Already cut up some peppers and celery for me to snack on on the drive. Need to find granola bars and whatnot for the boys.
  • Make sandwiches for me, the boys, mom, and uncle Ed.
  • Take garbage out.
  • Do the dinner dishes
I think the funeral is Monday, so I believe we will be leaving Tuesday morning.. although I haven't even talked to my mom at all today, which is odd since I pick her up in the morning :S

I kinda pigged out tonight, after doing well all day. I even packed up all of the goodie bags for Aiden's classmates for V-Day today without eating any candy or chocolate. Drank more than enough water today.. Ate when I was supposed to.. but tonight I just feel really anxious .. I don't know.. I feel like I want to help my aunt, but I don't know what to even say. I'm hoping just being there is going to help in some way. But if I were in her position I don't even know if I would want people around. Plus I'm bringing children.. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, they could be a good distraction for her, but at the same time maybe she doesn't want kids around right now.

*SIGH*

I think I'm gonna get up early and do the 30 day shred video. I haven't gone to the gym in 2 days and I think that might have added to me pigging out a bit tonight.

Here are some pictures from today, had fun packing up all the goodie bags with Atreyu. Aiden still has to write in the V-Day cards and put them in the bags.




Also had heart suckers and chocolate hearts on the bags






Night

5 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ayla, I JUST found your blog via your comment on Tasha's site. I'm so sorry for the loss of your uncle. It seems trivial for me to say "I like your site" and will visit often given the circumstances....but I do and I will. All the best to you and your family. (PS: I'm a fellow Canadian - in Vancouver)

FatGirl said...

Thanks Roz :)
And Yay for being Canadian :)

arielcircleofnine said...

Hope the trip and funeral go as well as can be expected and Atreyu gets better quick! You'll get back to your routine once this is over with. Hang in there!

Sabrina said...

I hope everything goes well, drive safe and I'll see you next week!

jredge said...

Hope you have a safe drive!