Friday, February 11, 2011

Just keep on going..

I haven't posted since I got back, not really sure what is going on with me the past few days. I haven't been eating that great, and I hadn't made it to the gym since I had been home, although I did go today, and will go tomorrow.

I do have my period, and I have been SUPER tired the past few days.. but Im trying to get back into the swing of things and eat well and work out. I ate good today, and worked out, so Im happy with that, I just hope I can make up for the past few days this weekend.
The weather was amazing today!! I love the melting snow!
And 4 more days till I have my husband back *squee*

Lunch was light, had some yogurt with a plate of blueberries and some kiwi .. noms!

Dinner was honey baked chicken, some rice and veggies


Had some pop chips for a snack while watching 90210


Got some great news today, won't go into the details, but we have been waiting for this for a long time!
It feels good to be on a path to where we want to be, and to be on a healthier path aswell just makes it that much more special for me.
I can't wait to see where I am this time next year.
Of course my good news was followed by a very crappy email.. One that I knew I should have just deleted before opening.. but because I like to torture myself I read it anyways.. and oh what do you know.. I felt like complete shit afterwards.
I don't understand how people can only view things from their perspective.. maybe its because I am a very empathetic/compassionate/sympathetic person that I always try and put myself in the other persons shoes before judging or before thinking that my situation is any worse than theirs. I just don't get why people feel the need to belittle others, based on their own insecurities, and their own pain.
Does it really make you feel better to hurt me?
I bet it doesn't!
I know it doesn't!
And I will go to sleep tonight knowing I am better than you, and forgiving you for your ignorance.

*sigh*





3 comments:

arielcircleofnine said...

being the bigger person is a struggle sometimes, but its a great thing to practice. I need to practice that, we all do! But it sounds like you took the high road so there's some comfort in that. Glad to hear hubby will be back in a few days, and you're getting back on track!

FatGirl said...

I definitely slept easy last night knowing that I didn't lower myself by replying to the email. Delete and move on :)

Chubby McGee said...

That food looks delish & healthy. Hang in there, kiddo.

*big hugs*