My uncle had a heart attack today ..and didn't make it...he was 58
I don't really know what to say about it.
Saturday we are going to leave to go to Saskatoon again.. to be with family.. no news on a funeral or anything just yet..and I haven't wanted to ask, but I want to be there with them. I feel sooo extremely hurt for my Aunt. I wish I knew what to do to help her. I can't even imagine losing your spouse. And he helped her with so much. I don't know what I would do in her situation.
The last time I saw him I gave him a hug and told him I loved him.. so Im glad I have that.
Nothing else today is as important as this.. so I will post tomorrow.

9 comments:
So sorry to hear about that Ayla :(
*hugs
So sorry for your loss Ayla...
im so sorry for your loss, may you and your family find comfort...Hugs
My husband passed away from sudden cardiac arrest when he was 47. Your aunt needs all the support you give her. Don't wait for her to ask. Offer it. Believe me. I know.
Thanks everyone!
Kathy, Im so sorry for your loss.
You are right though!
I'm sorry for your, and your family's, loss. It is always easier to deal with when you have a fond memory to look back on. Definitely offer your aunt support...even a wordless hug will do! When I lost my daughter almost 14 years ago, the one thing that made me most appreciative was when my friends and family just hugged me, and didn't try to offer empty words that didn't mean a whole lot to me at the time. Later, when I was ready to talk, then I was able to hear what they were saying.
Im so sorry for your loss!!
So sorry for your loss.
Well, all I can say is that just plain sucks! :(
My heart goes out to you and your family.
Post a Comment