Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Home alone... kinda

I didn't have time to go to the gym today, but that's OK cause now that I know I can do daycare at the gym on Saturdays, I will probably be doing Sunday and Tuesday as my days off from now on.
Robs home.. but the first day is usually a let down cause he is always soo tired.. he was on night shift this time so he hadn't slept in 24 hours.. the poor guy couldn't make it to supper time.. he has been sleeping since around an hour after I picked him up lol.

I did however have to wake him up after dinner for a bit, because Aiden had a crazyy ass nosebleed!
He used to get nosebleeds quite often (not sure why) but never this bad!
It was gushing out for a good 5 minutes before a massive clot came out.. like the size of my pinky...It freaked me out! I have never seen a clot that big, let alone one that came out of my sons nose :( .. and after the clot the gushing continued for about 10 minutes more and in that time another smaller clot came out.. ugh.
Poor guy.. had blood in his mouth and all over him.

And now that's enough talk about blood because I am getting nauseous again just thinking about it!

Kind of a boring day today actually. Meh.

Had a banana and a bowl of raisin bran for breakfast.
And here is my lunch
Peppers, some kiwi
and a salad.


Dinner was Turkey cutlet, asparagus, corn, and green beans.


I'm bored.. my husband is home.. and I'm still alone :(  blah..

I made a chore chart the other day for the boys, they will get a quarter for every sticker they have on their chart at the end of the week.
So far this is working amazingly!
Its even gotten Atreyu to stop saying bad things.
He has been in a stage where he has been saying he hates me lately, every time he gets mad he "HATES" whatever it is that made him mad.
And so far he has been catching himself and not saying it.
It makes my life sooo much easier when my kids behave
and clean up after themselves.. its awesome lol


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Your poor little guy!! That is so scary!!!

And just so you know your food looks so cute! hahaha I love the pics!! I have never tried kiwi... but everything looked yum and pretty.

Diandra said...

The poor kid!

Have you checked the humidity in your home? I used to have nosebleeds all the time, until I started increasing the humidity in the air by putting plants everywhere and, when the heater is on, placing wet towels over it. (Drying laundry in the living room also helped - and the cats love to play with it *sigh*.)

FatGirl said...

Thanks Trisha lol :)

Diandra, it was really cold and dry here today so that is probably what caused it. I think I need to take the humidifier back out!