Monday, February 21, 2011

One mistake...

I haven't been updating, but like I said in my last post I haven't been neglecting my health, just my blog :P

WI was this morning and I am down another 2.3lbs!! YAY.
I have 0.3 lbs to go to reach my 10% goal!!
I have been doing extremely well going to the gym, even on days I don't want to go.. I still go!
Rob has been great to have around too, cause if we are busy during the day I still have someone here to watch the kids so I can go at night. And when we plan to go during the day he's great to work out with! He has lost over 25lbs.. and is in awesome shape. He was never a big guy weight wise, and always had muscly arms, but now I see it in his shoulders, legs and abs! I love it. I'll try to get some pictures of him and find some before(ish) pictures too.
I like that he feels good about himself.. and that he supports me in my journey also, it makes it a lot easier on me.

So I have almost lost the same amount of weight that my almost 4 year old weighs!

I almost lost that kid! Holy balls! Yeah he's a skinny little guy but if I try to carry him around all day I would die lol... and I WAS carrying him around all day!

I still have sooooooooooooo far to go, but I can't really focus on that. I am so extremely proud of myself for getting here, I can't wait to feel how proud I will be towards the end, or even just when people start noticing the weight coming off.
I know you can't really see it yet, but hell, I can FEEL it.
I feel lighter, I don't hurt in the morning, I have so much more energy, and I'm just happier!
Just to be happy and proud of myself after hating myself for so long is the best feeling ever.

I'm learning to control my eating behaviours, and I can catch myself when I am going to lose control to my emotional eating.

Yeah, some days I am not happy
Yeah, some days I want to cry, and I do!
But I say fuck it and don't let it ruin what I have been working so hard to get to.
All it takes is one thing to throw my mind off track and in the past I let one bad food choice ruin a whole day, and then a day turns into a couple days and before you know it it's a year later.
That is not going to happen this time.

One mistake doesn't mean I have to let it spiral out of control.
One mistake means I must try harder next time and move on .
One mistake doesn't have control over me.
One mistake doesn't put me two steps backwards,
it just means I make the choice to move in the right direction with the next step.

8 comments:

Just Jinny said...

One mistake doesn't mean I have to let it spiral out of control - Yes!

One mistake means I must try harder next time and move on - YES!

One mistake doesn't have control over me - YES YES!

One mistake doesn't put me two steps backwards, it just means I make the choice to move in the right direction with the next step - YES YES YES!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're still doing great and keeping on track! :)

Plump Nonfiction said...

See you understand it. When I started to understand it, I felt unstoppable... :-)

Julie said...

I was thinking about that yesterday. I carried in feed, feed comes in 50 lb bags. I have lost just 2 lbs shy of a 50 lb bag and boy they are heavy. WOW, it's amazing when you think of it that way.
You are doing so awesomely. Keep up the great work.
Take care and God Bless!!
P.S. we all screw up by the way, so what you are doing great and you will continue so chin up, smile and move forward.

Anonymous said...

One mistake does not a lifetime make. Hey, congrats though, you are not piggybacking a 4 year old around all day.

arielcircleofnine said...

you are doing great!!!

FatGirl said...

Thanks everyone!! :D

Girl Under Construction said...

I am so proud of you for almost getting to your 10%! I know that when I reached mine, I could not stop jumping up and down.. it's almost like it's enough weight to really feel a difference... I still can't see a difference... but it's like, by that point, you're so into losing the weight, it makes it easier to continue :)