Breakfasts
Today: Whole wheat toast with a little butter, some celery, and a yogurt.
Yesterday: WW Whole wheat toast with a tbsp peanut butter
and No Sugar added jam, orange and blueberries.
Tuesday: Green Monster - Low fat milk, plain low fat yogurt,
frozen strawberries, banana and a cup of spinach.
Lunch and snack
Obviously I didn't eat these like this lol but I didn't take a picture after I cut them up.
I have been snacking on peppers for the past few days.. and celery since I bought a crap load of it on sale.
Lunch yesterday was a turkey sandwich with mustard, Tomato, and lettuce.
With some grapes
Missed lunch today.. had a nap with my little sick man, Atreyu.
Dinner
Yesterday I had a PC chicken burger with a slice of Fat free mozzarella topped with a
slice of tomato and some pepper, in a lettuce bun.. so good!
And some Green Giant Essentials mixture (see below)
Also SOO good.
Tonight I had the left over chicken burger and Green Giant mixture
with some garlic roasted asparagus (my fav).
Like I said earlier, Atreyu was sick today, woke up with a bad cough and fever.
So I didn't make it to the gym, which double sucks cause I was supposed to go with Sabrina and Jenn :(
But I did work out at home. Thank goodness I have a collection of workout dvd's.
I also did some free weights and crunches.







7 comments:
Good job, Ayla. =) Looks like you're doing well and keeping your motivation up. Yay!!
Great job! :) The chicken burger looks yummy, I might have to try it some time!
Everything looks so healthy and delicious!
Thanks gals :) Everything was very good!
I try to eat celery but I just can not choke it down. Everything else looks delish!
Thanks for stopping over at my blog. I am Canadian and I live in Airdrie AB!! It's true, there are not many of us bloggers around here. Most are US or Ontario!!
Hope you have a good week and that your little guy is feeling better :)
you are really kickin' ass mama! hope your little man feels better. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment