Sunday, February 13, 2011

They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.



Yup, just wanted to say I appreciate all the encouragement and the inspiration I get from you guys!
I start my morning by sitting at my computer or laptop with my morning coffee, reading your blogs so that I am inspired for the rest of the day.
Seriously, thank you!


Bought a new shirt yesterday, still in the same size I always wear, but it fit differently.. I need my stomach/hips to lose more weight so I can fit the next size down.. and so they catch up to my shrinking boobage ffs.. seriously, do I HAVE to lose the boobs FIRST? I understand they will shrink, but couldn't I lose the fat somewhere else first? lol gah!

Had an awesome work out yesterday.. I love when I push myself and prove that I CAN do more than I did the day before, and I love when I hurt the next day, sucker for punishment apparently lol

You know some days I feel like I should really have lost more, given my size. I feel like I should be losing easily over 2lbs per week.. but I'm not.. well not every week.
Sometimes it just sucks to know my SIL, (who is also doing WW) who is much smaller than me and only has about 30lbs to lose, continually is losing over 2lbs per week. And she NEVER works out (as far as I know) although she is breastfeeding.
Although it sucks to be losing less than her almost every week, I know i am gaining muscle in the process.. and I KNOW I am losing weight.. my measurements show it, my clothes fitting differently proves it also.
Since my heaviest weight I have lost 10.7 inches..that's awesome!


This was my dinner last night, the salmon was SOOOO good.
 Im having left over salmon tonight with asparagus and brussel sprouts.

This was lunch - greek salad, with light greek dressing.. no olives.. forgot I bought some lol

Me and the boys went out this afternoon for a walk to the park..
it was gorgeous out AGAIN, so I couldn't waste the weather,
and took advantage of  it since I wasn't able to go to the gym today (no daycare on Sundays).
(The sun was all up in muh face so don't mind the glare I'm giving you)

Then the boys and I watched Toy Story 3 for the 816237160360 time.
Made some popcorn and had a diet pop since I was craving something sweet.
The pop totally did it for me since I never drink pop.


_______________________________________



From now on I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday.
Today I am grateful for the weather.. I cannot wait for summer, and all the possibilities the nice weather brings!


P.S. I loove this top!

7 comments:

A. said...

We love you, too, Ayla! <3 You're awesome, chica.

Glad you're getting inspired by us. Also, that top is goooorgeous! The tree one, but I also dig plaid a lot and the color looks good on you. =)

Plump Nonfiction said...

OMG... I totally feel you about the Toy Story 3. My little one wanted to watch it today again but luckily its over at my parents house.

I love salmon. Can you ship some over here?

Need to Get ME Back said...

I love the title of this post, great quote. And I really like the idea of posting something you are grateful for every day. I might do that on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, another cool blog to follow. I'm also a WW and I hear you about the weight loss process. I try not to compare myself to anyone else, but sometimes it's tough. I had the same thing happen with my mom (and she was eating pizza and the odd beer on the weekend too - arrggh). I guess we are all unique - just like everyone else :)

Looking forward to losing with you.

Anonymous said...

Love this post!! OMG it totally is some giant BS that the boobs go first!! I must agree!!

Oooo and that top... totally hot!

FatGirl said...

Thanks Ash :)

Darla, thanks for following!! I need all the encouragement and support I can get!

arielcircleofnine said...

I believe breast feeding burns up like 500 calories a day, so I guess there goes her pretty hefty "work out" LOL! You're doing great though, your food always looks so good!!