Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.

Got back from Saskatoon today.
The funeral was yesterday, prayers and viewing were on Sunday. I have never wanted someone to wake up more than I did on Sunday.

I feel really bad that I got to leave there and go back to my regular life, while everyone who knew him and had him physically in their lives on a daily basis can never do that again.
I just wish I could fix everything for Karen.. take her hurt away.




Not much to post about since I just got back.. but I did have my weekly WI and I am
down 3.5lbs this week.
2.3lbs to go until im into the 250's and out of the 260's.




5 comments:

Ak said...

So sorry about your loss. :(

Congrats on the HUGE weight loss this week though!

Need to Get ME Back said...

I'll just repeat Alissa and say sorry to hear about your loss, but congrats on losing the 3.5 lbs, thats great!

Casey said...

I just finished reading all your previous blog entries. Congrats on making a decision and doing something towards getting healthier. Good for you!
I just found you through Alissa's blog.
Also, I'm sorry for you loss. Hope you're doing ok.
Casey

Chubby McGee said...

I'm sorry about your loss. :(

Big hugs to you this week. Stay strong for your beautiful babies, eh?

A. said...

=/ I'm so sorry for your loss, Ayla. But, congratulations on your loss. That's frickin' amazing. =) I can't wait for the 250's. ;)