Wednesday, February 02, 2011

FIF (Fit in February)

I meant to post last night but I went to lay in bed and watch the Biggest Loser and fell asleep after.

I started a challenge on a website I frequent. Its a month long challenge and I or someone else will hopefully start another in March too, but this one we are supposed to post how much we want to lose for February I said 8 lbs.. 2 lbs per week is acceptable for me.. I just really need to crack down on my snacking.
And also how many minutes of exercise we would like to get in this month. I said 1200.. that's working out 5 days a week for an hour.. I may get more than this, but I know I will at least get 1200, and sometimes life happens and you don't make it to the gym so hopefully I can continue to go and get in my minutes.

So after my workout yesterday I am at 90/1200 minutes, ahead of schedule since I stayed at the gym for an extra half hour. And I owe that to my cute little motivator Atreyu. He always gets mad that he isn't in his "School" long enough when I go to the gym. In fact he told me the other day that I didn't need to pack him a snack, because he doesn't have time to eat.. if he eats he can't play long enough lol.. poor guy, so I stayed an extra half hour.. and guess what.. he was still mad at me when I picked him up lol, ya can't win! I can't wait till he starts school, he's gonna love it.

I made Talapia last night with brown rice and green beans

Looks good right!?.. yeah well it was not!!
I think the fish was just gross.. nothing I could have done to it would make it taste good, it had a fish tank kinda taste.. YUCK! And I am not a fan of brown rice..I think I will stick to smaller portions of white for now.

I'm gonna go to a different gym with my friend Sabrina tomorrow :) Excited about that, plus I miss her and her daughter Nina, so it will be nice to have a visit afterwards too!



2 comments:

Bethanny said...

Tilapia is good, but my favorite way to prepare it is to "oven fry" it.

Sabrina said...

Yuck! I HATE BROWN RICE. I'm with u on that one. Definitely!!