Thursday, June 30, 2011

little update

I had a pretty good day again today, stayed under my calories. but stayed satisfied.
I almoooooost had a binge..
I did so good in the grocery store today, every time I picked up something I wanted, and thought "I can limit myself with it" I then asked myself "Seriously? CAN you limit yourself just yet?" and then put it back down when I realized.. no, I know if I have in the house when I'm having a weak moment it will be straight in my mouth. SO lets just NOT buy it and then we won't be tempted. :D Pretty proud of myself.
BUUUUT I did buy a bag of chips for the kids.. and they were eating them tonight and I found myself having a couple.. and then a couple more.. and then I had to make Aiden take the bag and put it out of my sight lol.
Its a start.
Im still a food junkie, and I am at least honest with myself. Thats huge right!?

Im on day 8 of the shred... still kicking my ass!
Some parts are getting easier, but I still sweat, let me tell ya!



















these pics never show how much sweat there actually is lol

Im excited to WI on the 6th :) And for my mom to get here,  and for the Tegan and Sara concert!!
Rob gets back on the 5th also, and my cousin is getting married that weekend so I get too see lots of family (especially excited to see YOU Linda).

Tomorrow Im going to drive to Sabrina's and catch the bus with the boys, her and Nina downtown for some Canada day festivities. :)
Should be fun!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I do the same stuff at the grocery store LOL Most of the time I avoid the aisles that trigger me or now what helps me is I look at the nutrition label and that alone scares the bee gezus out of me so I don't buy it. But of course for my son and husband I can't have them eating 100% healthy all the time like I am so I buy them little snacks, like recently I bought them some Chips Ahoy cookies, they are in my cupboard calling my name but I refuse to listen, again I look at the calories, 3 little cookies is like 150 calories, um no thank you! But its hard, somedays I really struggle and do cave but it has gotten a ton easier.
Food junkies for life right? LOL
Don't you hate that when you try to take pictures of your hard earned sweat it doesn't turn out right? I have tried and it doesn't look like I have sweated at all! Hate that. After all this reading on the shred I might have to buy it, it's got me curious!

A. said...

Good jesus, I started the Shred yesterday, and let me just say... it's killer. My *ass* hurts today! Must be those squats? But you're right, the sweat is just... there's a lot! Lol, I commend you, Ayla.

And yay for the food progress! It's definitely a step in the right direction. =)

Life as Linda said...

You are wonderful and I love you...and not just because of the honorable mention :)

I can't wait to see you soon!