Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"My Body tells me no, but I won’t quit Cause I want more, cause I want more"

First of all I must start with the fact that my little anxiety ridden child went to school all by himself this morning!!!!!!!! I could have cried I was so happy :D
*huge sigh of relief* 


I've been trying to make sure I ate breakfast. I used to NEVER eat breakfast, which is probably why I binged at night time... and my night time binges are probably why I wasn't hungry in the morning :S
Either way, I have been making myself eat in the morning, and I think its actually curbing my night time over eating. Seems everyone who told me to eat my breakfast were smart peoples.
Heres a pic of my breakfast today
sorry its sideways lol. It's a 12 grain bagel (240 cals)with light herb and garlic cream cheese (60 cals)
some red and yellow peppers and a few grapes.
I didn't eat the egg beater thingy (big yellow spongy circle) it literally felt like a sponge, couldn't bring myself to eat it which is actually good cause I really didn't want to go much over 300 cals for breakfast. And that bagel was noms and filled me up anyways :)

My friend Sabrina and I want to start the 30 day shred and stick to it for 30 days lol!!
Did you start yesterday Sabrina???
I can't find my dvd, so I did pilates instead .. my stomach muscles hurt today let me tell ya!
But I will continue to look for my 30 day shred dvd today. 
I want to do it tonight and I really don't want to go out and buy it again lol

One of my new goals is to drink at least 24oz of water BEFORE my morning coffee, and so far it seems to actually give me quite a bit of energy, who knew! lol

I just did this...

Holy mother of balls!
A lot harder than I thought it was gonna be!!
I literally almost fainted throughout it.. had to take a little break and drink some water.
My thighs are sooo sore, and shaking!!
Im so sweaty.
And out of breathe with a red face..
In fact, here look for yourselves...
Sorry about the boobage, I don't work out in this top unless I'm by myself lol.. but believe it or not this top holds them in quite well.
And also sorry about the dumb deer in headlights face lol.. I just got my ass kicked and was out of breath!
The 100 jumping jacks kicked my ass.. I'm way to fat for all that  bouncing lol
I'm glad no one was around to see my fat stomach, it actually hurt my tummy, thats disgusting that there is so much fat that it hurts when I jump :(
It's gotta go!!!
And the crunches, well if my tummy wasn't already sore I may have made it past 30 without needing a break lol.. I may have taken a while, but I completed everything.
Although I switched the 10 minutes of running to jogging.. I can't run.. yet.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg 30 day shred... what I would give to just burn that dvd and never do it again!! If the workout wasnt so awesome...

If you don't mind... I am totally stealing your 100 workout deal at the bottom though...(pre warning you)

Much love to you!!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Even if you do mind, I am pinching the 100 Workout as well. I think I'll give it a test. Do you plan to do this on a regular basis?

And, high five for doing it!

Julie said...

Would you mind if I did the 100 workouts also? I found you at Life in the Fat Lane and was reading Kelly's post and got to thinking this would be a great 30 day challenge to start in July. Just wondering if you'd mind.
I'll be back to check up on your too. It was fun finding another one working hard to become as healthy as she can.
Take care and God Bless!!