Sunday, June 05, 2011

attempt number ?????

I really fail at life sometimes, I have every good intention, and I have goals I set for myself in regards to weight loss, but I have this voice inside my head telling me I am never going to reach them.

My whole life I have struggled with my weight, even when I wasn't actually fat (I thought I was).
I feel like Im not truly who I am supposed to be because I'm stuck behind this fat suit. I can't dress how I want to dress, I  don't allow myself to do thing I know I would do if I was smaller.
I CAN'T do some things I would like to do because of my weight.

Im just sooo sick of being fat.. soo soo sick. And I know what I need to do to lose the weight. I just can't.. I always fail at it. I feel like Im stuck being big. Im getting older and I wasted my life being fat so far.

I really need to sink myself into blogging again, and reading all your blogs, that is for sure one of the biggest motivations for me, and as soon as I started slipping before, I stopped reading/writing blogs.
There is definitely something to be said for the support that I have on here.

I went to the gym 3 times this week, which is great! And I had a few great days for eating. But I need to up my game this week. I need to get myself out of my house more. I really want to buy a bike. I just always end up being last priority when I have extra money, but thats my own fault.

My goal for tomorrow is to read blogs for motivation in the morning, track all my food on myfittnesspal.com, go to the gym, drink more water, and go for a walk after dinner.
oh and blog before bed.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I thought the very same thing last year when I was stuck at 289 pounds and I couldn't get the scale to move. I thought that I was just destined to be a fat girl forever. But, I kept up the attempts and kept trying and now I'm at 237. I'm by no means the thinner girl that I want to be, but I'm also not stuck anymore. I have my ups and downs all the time and this is still the hardest thing I have ever done. So with all that said, you can do it! Jump back on the wagon and keep at it! :)

FatGirl said...

Thank you Kelly!! You look amazing! I can't wait to get down to your size. I do just need to remind myself that it it may always be a struggle and may always be hard, but it's gonna be worth it! <3

Sarah said...

I find the support of bloggers helps me and motivates me because we are all struggling with the same issue. Just don't give up and keep going and stay committed even when you fall flat on your face. You realizing what your doing wrong is the first step.

Diandra said...

You don't fail. You learn. Every time you stumble, you learn something about yourself. Every time you pick yourself up again, you overcome an obstacle.

Don't let the optional weight get in the way of your life, though. Do the things you want to do. Work for your goals. You can have both at the same time.

FatGirl said...

Thank you ladies!