Yesterday I did not go to the gym, I had a bunch of running around to do and I just needed the day off. I did how ever start my 30 day shred. And yes it still kicked my ass.
I was struggling with cravings sooooo badly yesterday. I seriously felt like a junkie (no pun intended).
Its is absolutely an addiction, the processed foods. I feel amazing even after only a short time having drastically cut that out of my life, and yet my body/mind is still craving it. It was seriously so hard to say no. Especially after I peeked at the scale to see that it hadn't budged in 2 weeks...
I wanted to stuff my face and give up AGAIN, because I have been working out and eating better, and still nothing. I don't get it. I was heart broken , WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY I SAID I WAS PUTTING THAT DAMN SCALE AWAY!!! grrr im mad at myself.
But I shook myself off and told myself to shut up lol.
Told myself that it could be a number of things, water, muscle, my period, it wasn't first thing in the morning.
And for f*ck sakes I AM making a difference in me!
Just because I can't see it yet, or see it on the scale means absolutely nothing.
I can feel it, I feel healthier.
I feel HAPPY, that says a lot!
Its true, EVERY single effort is changing your body.
Every time you say no to a piece of food you know you shouldn't eat.
Every time you get up and move your body.
Every time you drink your water.
Every time you get discouraged and then keep moving on.
Im about to start day 2 of the 30DS.
I hope you are all having a great morning <3

No comments:
Post a Comment