Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Breathe in, breathe out, move on.

I had a bit of a spillage of my heart yesterday.
I needed it though.
I was defeated and felt hopeless.
But I realized, I did what I could, I did what I needed to do, not for him or to hurt him, but for me.
No matter what the outcome, I stood up for myself. And I am proud of myself.
And he can't take that away from me.
He can't take anything away from me anymore.
And he can go on living his life knowing how we feel and knowing what he did, and knowing he was found guilty of it in court.
I can sleep easily at night because I am a decent human being, and thats something he can never do!


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life….it puts itself in our hands and hopes we’ve learnt something from yesterday.
John Wayne

I have been eating good, well I should say I have been eating under my calorie goal, which some days isn't actually good. Yesterday and the day before I barely ate anything, I was too upset, and I knew if I started to eat the food addict would come out and I would eat my emotions like I used to, so I took the easy way out and instead of trying to cope, I just didn't eat.Im not going to make this a habit, and I feel just as bad about it as if I would have binged, because really, it can have the same affect on my body.
Im not letting things that are out of my control, control the way I treat my body anymore.
I ate a great breakfast today and am eating a late lunch, but I will eat enough.
I need to keep my body full of energy, because I am going to work it hard. I have already done my shred today, cleaned the house, and mowed the yard.
I may even do my pilates video tonight.




1 comment:

MB said...

It's so hard to stop using food or the lack of food as a coping mechanism for our emotions. You have gone through so much and it is natural to want to dull the pain but you don't want to hurt yourself even more in the process. Take care of yourself. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Breathe in, breathe out, Be Happy!