Monday, June 13, 2011

Get busy doing!

"Achievement is in the doing, satisfaction is in the doing, and real, lasting fulfillment is in the doing. So go ahead, right now, and get busy doing."

I have been doing awesome, if I do say so myself lol.

I kinda cheated and looked at the scale. Remember I said I wasn't going to look for a month... yeah that lasted about a week lol, but I mean it now, im gonna put it away for another 3 weeks.

Since I did look, I might as well tell you what the scale said :) I am down 4lbs this week!
Dude!!
I rock lol

I did well with the pizza and beer in the afternoon on Saturday. I didnt have any. Made myself a sandwich and had some grapes, drank LOTS of water throughout the day too so that I wasn't mistaking my thirst for hunger and stuffing pizza down my throat lol.

But my plans got all messed up for the bbq that eveneing, and to make a long story short I did end up eating a slice and a half of pizza for dinner. Which didn't put me over my daily calories, BUT I definitely ate that pizza due to my emotions. Which is what Im trying NOT to do.
But I could have ate more! And I didn't go over my calories so I can't really be too upset with myself, I recognize I ate my emotions and am concious of the fact that I need to make more of an effort to not do that.
So meh, wasn't too bad I suppose.

Sunday we were out shopping and had lunch at BP's
this is what I had

this is what Rob had...

I did quite well lol

Here is my lunch today ..

Rob made hotdogs and smokies for lunch.. and made banana chip muffins. I ate my sandwhich and veggies, and he offered me a muffin, I said no, maybe I will have one tonight for dessert if I have enough calories left for it. And he just asked me again... ugh, should this not bug me as much as it is? Like seriously. I just told him, If I say no, let it go please. Just because YOU made it doens't mean I HAVE to eat it... fack!
And he's all butt hurt about it now.. what the hell ever. grrrrr lol

No comments: