Sunday, June 26, 2011

Slimmer Summer Challenge week-4









So I have done amazing all week. Im quite proud of myself.
I can see a change in my arms, tummy and my legs.
My clothes are a little bit more comfortable.
Feels sooo great to finally see it.. eff the scale!
Im still not officially doing my WI until July 6th, but right now I feel like I don't need it.
Im doing what I need to be doing and I feel on top of my game.

Now onto today...
I have been sick all day.. I literally hadn't eaten until an hour ago because I couldn't keep anything down. I tried to eat 3 crackers early in the day and went straight to the bathroom to get sick.. horrible day.
I love my kids for being so good to me today and taking care of ME.
I could literally not move for most of the day.
Every time I had a few minutes that I felt somewhat capable of being upright I would use it to make the kids their meals.. and then straight to the bathroom again :(
Im starting to feel a bit better and was able to keep some soup down.. my whole body is shaky and weak.
Im supposed to do day 4 of the 30 day shred.. and I still will in an hour or 2 if I'm feeling more stable.
I don't want to miss my day, but I also know my body my not be able to handle a workout in this state, so it may be the best idea to rest, we shall see.

I also forgot it was pirate day at Aiden's school tomorrow and I am supposed to bring crackers and cheese and wanted to make cupcakes. So also in between being sick I managed to go to the store and once I got back home went straight to the bathroom to get sick again. Then took a rest for a bit until I felt able to get up again and made the cupcakes with the kids. I hadn't even put icing on them until just before I sat down here.



















Anyways I am going to make a cup of tea and drink some more water, and attempt my day 4 shred.

4 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

Those cupcakes are so cute!

If you're feeling ill just wait until tomorrow to do your workout. Pushing yourself too hard isn't going to make things any better.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Hope you feel better, I can't wait to see what the scale says on July 6th. So nice that you can feel a difference in the clothes!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Michele said...

So sorry you are ill. What a mom, though, to get those treats ready fro little Aiden. Have another strong week. Feel better soon!