Just doing my update quickly.
I have actually been doing really well. *does happy dance*
I have not made it to the gym in the past couple days (been sooo busy) but I am keeping busy and moving.
Been eating really well and tracking my calories online.
I need to drink more water though, I have been drinking more than I had been but still not up to where I should be.
I am making progress though !!
My brother is leaving tonight. I'm pretty sad about this. But I'm trying to not think about it.
I just got used to having him around and having SOMEONE here all the time.
Since Rob works out of town for 2 weeks and I have no family here I get pretty lonely, and almost forgot what it was like to have a grown up around constantly.
I'm gonna miss him :( /sigh
I will head to the gym tomorrow morning.. and hope it gives me enough confidance to say no to the pizza and beer that are going to happen at my house tomorrow afternoon when Rob's sister and her family come over.
I think I will plan out a healthier option to make for myself while they eat pizza AND make sure they take the left overs with them.
I also have a party thingy to go to tomorrow night and am not sure what the food situation will be.. I should text Sabrina about it and ask.. and possibly bring a veggie tray and salad.
Im already going to drink some of my calories away tomorrow night, no point in going overboard with the food.
And I would also like to welcome all my new followers, I think I gained about 7 in the past week thanks to this challenge lol
I look forward to getting to know you all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment