I got to sleep in today :)
Which brings me to the topic of sleep.
For those of you who are at target or who have lost a lot of weight already, has your sleeping patterns changed? I am always tired, and I know its due to my weight. Some days Rob will let me sleep in and if I didn't make a concious effort to get myself out of bed I would literally sleep ALLLL day. Im not overly tired throughout the day, but I am definitely lazy and most days don't want to do more than I HAVE to do.
I need to just keep going to the gym like I was before, and start losing more weight, because when I was even just 20lbs lighter than I am now, I had more energy. I need to get there again.
Rob did a skatebording demo at Aiden's school today for Aidens class <3
He used to skate all the time when I met him and was really good, but after we had Aiden he had more important things to do, and he didn't get back into skateboarding until recently.. so he was quite nervous about today, but he did awesome :) the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever even when he didn't land tricks. Aiden was loving every minute of it too, it was good for him, for both of them :)
Showing them some tricks
Showing them what all the parts are called
Answering all their questions
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment