I think Im just gonna post little updates about everything that has been going on in my life as of late.
So I have come to the conclusion that I will NOT be able to post everyday like I was before. My life is far more busy now that its nice out and I have my brother Adrian living here. But this is a good thing.
But good news...I made it to the gym yesterday.. and will be going today as well. I had a few drinks last night as we have a friend staying here. But I think I still did fairly well food wise.
So I did my official WI on Monday and I was up 8.7 lbs :( Hopefully it can fall off quickly so I can get back to where I was before I fell off the wagon.
I officially have mine and Rob's tickets booked for my brother Adam's wedding in the Dominican next April.
EEK sooo excited.
I really need to shed as much pounds as I can by then.. not only so I can feel good in summer gear, but also so that I can enjoy it to the fullest.. not have to worry about how I look or if Im too heavy to do some of the adventures I plan on doing down there. We are not taking the kids.. I feel as though its kinda a waste of money. Aiden would enjoy it and have some memories of it, but for the price that it costs for us to go I would rather put towards moving into a bigger place.. call me crazy but I think its kinda ridiculous to spend $10,000 on a trip to someone else's wedding!! And thats not even including shopping and doing the stuff I want to do while Im there.
We have replaced the nasty carpet in my living room with laminate and redid the laminate in the kitchen to match, we still have to do the hallway and my bedroom, but holy eff I can't explain how much happier I feel with new floors. I was so embarrassed about how bad the carpet in the living room was from my kids.. and now that they are bigger and don't make messes the same way I needed it gone. It makes my house look brighter too :)
Oh I also got a new dishwasher (I have the best MIL ever).
I have an appointment with Mental Health next Tuesday for Aiden. He has some pretty bad anxiety and its getting worse.
It started last year with school, close to the end of the year, but during a time where he was getting bullied by a much older boy (long story).
Anyways, he started having panic attacks in the mornings before school.. didn't want to go, said he was scared and felt sick but couldn't tell me what he was scared of, he just felt "scared and sick". It got so bad in the mornings going to school, that I would literally have to drag him into school and have someone in the office help remove him from my arms so that I could leave.. :( broke my heart every time.
We did that for the remainder of the year.
Now this year he started off a little better but still didn't want to be around kids in the morning.. he would have his panic attack/anxiety from the thought of having to be outside with all the kids in the morning. So every morning we bring him into his class before everyone else and he just sits and waits :(.. but he is ok with this.. its the only way to get him to not freak out in the morning.
He also really doesn't like change when it comes to a lot of things, mainly to school. For example, they were having a Pioneer day at school where they had to dress up like kids from back then and have the same kind of rules and so on, and the night before Pioneer day he was soo stressed out and anxious about it that he literally was up all night worrying.. he makes himself sick from worry.. and I can't do anything about it. I feel like somehow this is my fault, and I should know how to handle this.. but I don't. And I need help, I need to know that what he is going through can be helped and I need help to learn the best ways to handle these situations. I just want my poor little boy to not worry .. it literally hurts my heart to think about my 7 year old not being able to sleep because he is soo worried about things. I just want him to feel like a kid.
4 comments:
You sound very busy! That's great you are keeping up with good eating and exercise though :)
Poor Aiden... I hope your appointment will show you in the right direction! Don't worry if you don't know the solution to everything right away, parenting is learning by doing... Thumbs up for you and your family!
I'm sorry that Aidan is having panic attacks. That made me really sad to hear. I hate bullies...I hate them. I worry like crazy about Jude going to school this fall...I know he'll meet a ton of them. I hope this all goes smoothly for you guys. I'll keep the little guy in my prayers.
You'll lose that weight FAST. Don't fret! I just know it. :)
I spelled his name wrong! Oh, LORD!
Sorry!
AIDEN! Sheesh!
Post a Comment