*peeks head in and waves*
Ugh, I suck.. plain and simple I have lost control. For the past couple months I have been MIA and not eating well or working out. I honestly don't even know why. I mean, things are going so good in my life (for the most part) and somehow I just lost myself.
BUT for the past couple weeks I have slowly been getting the motivation to get back in buisness, and I am starting fresh today.
I know I have gained about 10lbs in the past 2 months that I was off the wagon, but I will start official WI's again tomorrow morning (Mondays were my days before also). I will also show my face in the gym tomorrow afternoon.. that should be fun .. I'm so out of shape at this point I think I might actually throw up if I try to work out the way I was 2 months ago.
Its crazy how gross I feel again.. I need this, and I need to not lose focus again.
My brother is now living with us and I have been focusing on everyone around me and let myself fall behind the radar without even thinking about it for a while. But I realized I can still take care of everyone I love and myself at the same time. So here I am :)
I have missed you guys.
6 comments:
I'm glad you're back!
When you fall, you need to get back up.
:-)
Good to have you back! ^^
Glad to see your back, we will have our ups and downs through this journey, it's about what you learn when you fall off and what you do to bounce back!
Glad you are back.
Whenever you have relapses like this, just dig deep and remind yourself why you started in the first place. Normally it will help you find your way.
Can't wait to see how you do.
Glad you're back, I've been checking for updates!!
Post a Comment