I have been doing really well this week, food wise.
Hadn't really gotten in a whole lot of exercise but I knew I would have a loss due to my eating anyways. BUT I was very pleased with myself this morning. I am down another 4lbs! *happy dance*
I am out of the 270's and I am now 268lbs.
I still have a LOOOONG way to go, but you have to do it one step at a time!
I'm 10lbs away from my 10% goal from my highest weight last year which was 287lbs
We even went out to a restaurant to eat last night, but its a locally owned family joint, and they get a lot of seniors in there, so they have weight friendly options. You can substitute regular bread for WW bread (hells yeah) cheese for light cheese slices , light sandwich meat options also.
So I got a BLT on WW bread with light cheese and turkey, and had a side of fries, but made sure to count the amount I ate so I could track it once I got home. I felt satisfied and proud of myself for making a healthier choice.
Rob and I went to Servus Place this morning and dropped Atreyu off at the child minding class, and we went up to the gym. I was super nervous, cause I haven't been to a gym in forever, and I knew I would be the biggest person there, but it wasn't as scary as I made it up to be in my head (go figure lol) It was actually a really nice gym, and there were all ages of people.. I didn't feel intimidated at all, and it helped a billion percent that Rob came and worked out with me for my first time there.
So all in all a pretty great day :) Hope you all are having a great day too!!
P.s. welcome to my new followers <3 if you have a blog you would like me to follow, please let me know :) I would love too!
No comments:
Post a Comment