So here we go (and I may add to it)
- Drink more water
- Work out every day, wether its for 15 minutes or 2 hours.. do SOMETHING!
- Call people more. I tend to not call anyone aside from my mom, I'm a horrible phone friend lol
- Do something I am proud of everyday
- Don't let my self confidence get in the way of doing family things (like swimming).
- Track my food daily
- Blog daily (if possible)
- Take monthly body shots for my records.. it will be great to look back on.
- Get back into school (online for the time being)
- Spend less money, and put more into savings.
- Get my passport!! I need it for Adam's (older brother) destination wedding Easter of 2012. And hopefully will get to use it many more times!
- Compliment myself daily
- Write a note to each of my boys daily, in journals, that I can give to them when they are older.
And I know I said I would post these yesterday, but we ended up going to Serena's (SIL) for a sleep over New Years "party" lol, not much of a party with 6 kids running around lol.. more of a board game kinda night :)
Oy, but it's true, it's what I look like.
Its kinda odd that I don't feel like I look like that, I feel smaller... I guess Im in denial.
And from behind... ugh, my arms! I actually want to cry looking at these pictures... ok Im crying now..
How did I let myself get here??
I don't want to be the fat mom anymore, I don't want people to tell my husband I have a "pretty face".
I want more for myself, for my family, for my husband!
I may be weak right now, but I know I can do this! I will do this!
1 comment:
Aaahahah Atreyu. I love it.
Post a Comment