Sunday, January 02, 2011

hmm

I want to change my blog title, but not sure what to change it to... I'll have to think about it.

Didn't really do a whole lot today.
I ate good, and drank more water than I normally do, go me!

Had a turkey and cheese sandwich with veggies for lunch

I also made some veggie soup for dinner, just threw in all the veggies that were gonna go bad soon.. and it was really good.

I didn't eat breakfast, cause I slept in till 10ish!! wtf!? lol apparently the boys needed some sleep.
I have been trying to call Rob (husband) at camp, but I think he must be in the gym. Ugh, I can NOT wait till he is home on Tuesday!! And for 3 weeks this time :D
So I suppose while I wait to talk to him.. I will pop a workout dvd in.
Actually, I think I am going to start the  "30 Day Shred" tonight.

No comments: