I went to the gym this afternoon, got a good sweat on. And then went swimming with the kidlets after the gym. It was great. Im not stuck at home feeling sorry for myself like I would be normally this time of year.
I just feel happy and in control right now. Even though the start of my week was a big fat fail, I took control yesterday and am still in control, and I love it.
I made shake N bake porkchops with a veggie stirfry and had left over greek salad from lunch for dinner tonight, t'was great.
And now I am sipping on this new green tea I bought
It is also very good, nice change from regular green tea.
*phone's ringing*
Ok, was my Mother in law :) She is heading to her house in Guatemala tomorrow.. and is talking about how one day that house will be ours or ours and Serena's (SIL) or for the grandkids lol but we need to come out there and see if we even like it there first. UUUMMM yeah Im pretty sure we will like it lol.. she so crazy, I love her!
Oh and I forgot to mention, my one month into this whole health thingy and I am down 8.5lbs.. not too shabby if I say so myself :)
Here is me today
ok Now its t-shirt time lol time to watch Jersey Shore <3




No comments:
Post a Comment