Sunday, January 16, 2011

Quick post.. will post more laters :)

Got an award from the lovely Lara over at Lardy No More <3 thanks darlin :)




So here are the Rules to this lovely Award:

Post and link the person who Awarded you this award.

Now 7 things about me:

  1. I find it much easier to connect with people online than IRL. But I would love more irl friends.. ones that lived closer, all my friends live far away :(
  2. I am slowly becoming ok with the idea of only having 2 children. I wanted so badly for the longest time to have 3, but after a couple miscarriages, and things changing in my life.. Im slowly becoming ok with how things are.
  3. I have an awesome relationship with my mom, and after she got breast cancer we got even closer.. I love her to bits.
  4. Im a total coffee whore.. I want it, I need it.. GIMME IT! >.<
  5. I pretty much always put others before myself.. and alot of times I suffer because of it, but I find myself telling..myself (lol) that its ok that Im hurt, because it means THEY are not hurting. /sigh
  6. I have always hated my body.. and I think it stems down to being sexually abused when I was young.. he would always tell me how pretty I was... it makes me disgusted to think of it...I fucking hate him!
  7. I want to go back to school sooooo bad, and I plan on doing it this year.
Okay so now Your supposed to list Great blogs you have discovered and Award them: So here I go. . .

1. Shauna <3 (Being Short and Fat)
2. Pam :) (Plump Nonfiction)
3. Angel (Angels Challenge)

No comments: