Aside from the obvious things like, Oh I don't know.. I WANT TO LIVE lol and I want to be around for my kids and for their kids and blah blah blah
Some of the other reasons, the things that we can't wait to be able to do or see change once the weight start actually coming off. The things that smaller people don;t have to think about, and might actually be shocked to hear that we worry or think about these things.
Well I guess I will write my list of reasons why...
- To be able to shop in a clothing store with Rob. You know those stores that have guys clothes on one side and girls on the other.. whenever we would go into one Rob would say "Go take a look on the girl side and we can try things on". And then I have to be all sad faced and tell him that nothing there would fit me. Some day...
- To wear the style I want to wear, not what fits! I hate that I have to wear whatever fits.. I still have standards, and won't wear things I don't like.. but if I could fit into the styles I LOVE I know I wouldn't "like" this stuff anymore.
- I want to be more open and less self conscious in the bedroom. I know I do quite well given my size lol but I know I still feel apprehensive to a lot of things I would want to do or do better hehe. I rarely even take off my shirt at this point.. I know Rob doesn't care what my stomach looks like.. but I do, and I can't stop thinking about what I look like and it ruins it for me.. so I just leave a tank top on or another easy boob access type shirt ... fml.. no f*ck Rob's life lol.. poor guy.
- I seriously HATE that I have to pay extreme amounts of money for ONE FUCKING SHIRT.. like seriously.. they rape you on prices in plus size stores. For the price of one shirt in say Addition-Elle (easily$50) I could buy a whole outfit including undies and socks in a regular store.. CANNOT wait for that lol
- I don't want my kids to ever feel embarrassed because I'm the fat mom. I never want them to feel that due to my looks.
- I want to go sky diving... I had a friend ask me to go this past summer and I was all for it.. and then looked into it and I was 30lbs heavier than the maximum weight limit... I lied and came up with some random excuse that I had to bail on her :(
- To have bones show.. and I know that sounds like an eating disorder in the making lol.. but I have had eating disorders, and trust me this is different. I want things like my collar bones back.
- To not get out of breath walking up some stairs.
- I want to join in on our family time. I find I use my camera as a clutch.. "I can't go swimming cause I need to take pictures of the kids".. but secretly I would love to be in there with them and my husband and going down the slides and playing soccer and doing all the stuff that I don't do because of my weight/looks.
- To love myself fully..
No comments:
Post a Comment