Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm back

Got back Sunday night from our little trip to see family. It was fun and all but Im glad to be home. Too much drinking and food :(
I felt like I did really well with not eating bad foods the majority of the time. I even packed carrots, peppers and cucumber to munch on on the 5 hour drive there (and back). But with the drinking came the bad food.
I weighed in on Monday and was down .5 of a pound, which in reality is quite good considering I hadn't gone to the gym almost all week.

Rob left for work yesterday.. and he is gone for 3 weeks :(
My mom also went home yesterday.. so now Im alone again..and what do I do.. I eat... fuck!
I am having the hardest time getting the motivation to get myself to the gym today also :(  ugh what is my problem!?
I need to go hop in the shower, and just freakin go!

Send me motivation vibes please :)

No comments: