Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A post for yesterday (weigh in day)

So yesterday was weigh in day number 3.. I stayed the same as last week (sad face) but, I had my period for the past week so I blame it on that cause I worked out 5 days at the gym and 2 days at home.. went swimming a couple times and ate fairly well.. I mean I did have a few drinks a couple nights.. so that could also be to blame.. ugh no alcohol for a while I think.. I need to see loses right now to keep me motivated!
But half way through the week I was up 4lbs, I was super bloated and crampy, so the fact that I broke even on WI day is a great thing.. I am happy and content with it.


It was Rob and my 8 year anniversary (not wedding just since we got together). So we went out to dinner at Montana's .. I told myself I was allowed to order what I wanted but I had to work out when I got home.. so I did, I ordered the Firecracker chipotle burger with the smashers and we had some wine. It was soo good, but I felt like complete shit after.. I haven't had anything that greasy in a few weeks and I felt sick to my stomach after.. NOT WORTH IT.

We did end up doing the 30 day shred video once the boys were in bed, and did some weights after.. it kicked our asses .. I love it!

I had my PVR set to record the new series called Heavy that started last night on A&E. Its a gooder, very motivational. We sat there and watched it after we worked out and it made me so thankful that I am changing my life NOW, and not 20, 40, 60 lbs down the road, cause that was exactly where I was going.



My mom is coming for a visit tomorrow :D yay! I will be picking her up at the airport around lunch time. And we are all heading to Saskatoon (5 hours away) on Thursday, to see family. My grandpa's brother just passed away ( I didn't meet him) and my mom was pretty close to him, and my grandpa is taking ti pretty hard I guess :( so it will be good to see them. I know my mom needs to see them so I'm glad she is coming for the trip.
Hopefully I will be able to update while I'm there, I'm sure I will be, but just in case I don't I will be back home Sunday night ( if the roads allow me to get home :S)

No comments: