Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Makin Monday

This is my first FFM post.. been following for some time but only now decided to join in.


1) What is your favorite household chore?  And what is your least favorite?
Favorite chore? is this a trick question? lol Least favorite is probably the kitchen and anything to do with it.. I would seriously rather clean the bathroom.. not sure why.

2)What is your favorite city?
Saskatoon, Sask.. but I only say this because I have not travelled much lol

3) Have you found real love yet?
I believe so :) We have been through some really rough times and I can honestly say that we have been together for 8 years and I love him more today then when I first fell in love with him. There is something about growing up with a person and getting through all these trying experiences TOGETHER, that binds 2 people for ever.

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
bananas or oranges or both lol

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I hope I have a good poop in the morning.. WI day lol 

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I cut my little toe wide open by dropping a plate on the floor and having it smash and as I tried to move a piece shot under my toe.

7) Will you/have you worked out today?
Yes I will! I have had the whole weekend off, and I am actually really happy I get to go to the gym today!

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
I do not

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My family, my camera, my computer

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I have no clue honestly lol.. I blocked out alot of my childhood :(

No comments: