Saturday, April 28, 2012

Biggest Loser WI #2

So I did my WI at home which is my WI that I will use on MFP and on here, since its the scale I have been using. And I was down 2lbs :D SUPER happy about that since I had a couple days that were not the best. AND I had upped my calories.
This whole eating more thing REALLY does work lol

Anyways I had my biggest Loser Group last night..its after dinner, which is not ideal lol, so I wasn't expecting a 2 lb loss to show up like it did on my scale at home when I was naked lol.
2lbs did not show up... 3.2lbs showed up!! What!!!??
I think I actually shouted "WOOHOO!" lol
I wasn't able to stay for the whole meeting as I had both kids and I didn't feel like making them sit there, or I didn't feel like being stressed out by their boredom at a time that is strictly about ME.
I had so much fun at the meeting though, even if I was only there for 15 minutes.
These ladies are so funny and great, I really didn't want to leave.
I think I will get a babysitter next week for the boys, so I don't have to worry about it.
And then Rob will be home again.

May 8th my dad will be here in the morning and Rob will be here at night lol its gonna be a long day of driving back and forth to the airport! Its an hour drive there and an hour drive back. But I'm so used to the drive it doesn't feel that long.
I really want to make a trip to Calgary, to hit up the zoo. Its been on my mind constantly since they got the new penguin exhibit. Atreyu is in love with penguins so I think we might go do this when my dad is here. Might just go out bright and early one day (its a 3 hour trip) if we got up at 5 or 6 and got out on the road we could probably be there right when it opens. And then spend the day at the zoo (It's pretty big) and head home that night.

I think I might start the 30 Day Shred again.
I also need to call the trainer I met with for that assessment and set up an appointment.
That can't happen until Rob is home though.
I'm not sure if I will use her after the first training session. It depends how it goes.
I liked her but I didn't feel the click that I wanted to for a trainer.
Maybe it will be different when we are doing an actual session though.

6 comments:

safire said...

Congratulations on your loss and doing so well on your challenge!

~ Jury said...

Woohoo!! congrats. that's awesome.

Life as Linda said...

Yay you! That's fantastic!

I think I need to figure out what I should be eating for calories and see how close I am getting.

I wanna go to the zoo with you guys! lol

Katy said...

GREAT JOB!! You are doing soooo good!! 3 lbs is amazing! Im very glad this group of yours is so great!

& YES, who would've know eating will help you lose weight? :)

FatGirl said...

Thanks everyone :)

Linda I wish you could come too!

Maren said...

Well done on your loss!!