My blog officially has over 10,000 views! Wow :)
Thanks to all those who actually take the time to read my blog and follow my journey.
You guys are awesome!
My weekend was great. My aunt Linda came to visit like I said. So Saturday we went to Servus and did a gym and swim. Rob was swimming with the boys while we worked out, and then we met them down at the pool.
I had my heart rate monitor on and I burned over 1000 calories in the time we were there! Crazy!
I wish she lived closer, cause I always feel stronger with her support. Although I do have her support anyways, its just different in person.
I had a bad eating day yesterday. Rob had just left, it was cold out, and I am pmsing... That sounds like a lot of excuses lol maybe I just needed a little break. Either way I am OK, back on track today and I went to the gym this morning and had a great workout! I'm not beating myself up for indulging anymore. If it happens again I just need to make sure I make up for it!
I'm kinda scared for my WI on Friday though.. so for the next couple days I need to bust my butt in the gym! And stick to my calories.
I had my doctors appointment the other day to talk about my fainting and my arrhythmia, it wasn't my regular doctor, so I'm not sure how I feel, but he seemed like he wasn't worried.
It never happens when I work out so that's a really good sign, and because it never happens for long periods of time and aside from this time I haven't actually fainted since I was a teen, he really seemed like it was pretty much normal....
I'm not sure I believe its "normal" but OK.
I think I will still talk to my regular doctor about it next time I'm in.
Rob is at work for 2 weeks right now, but they are trying to get him to stay an extra week. I keep telling him no, but when they really need him its hard for him to say no. Only issue I am having with him staying the week is that my dad will be in town that week. And my dad is more of a dad to Rob than his dad ever was. In fact my dad has been Robs dad and in his life longer than Robs dad was. So I really want him to be here to spend time with us.
I have a coffee date tomorrow morning with my friend Jenn, and then I will be heading to the gym again.
I am making Crock pot buffalo chicken lettuce wraps for dinner from skinnytaste.com for dinner, I will let you all know how they turn out :)
6 comments:
Great job getting your workouts in!
I have to tell myself all the time that it's okay I had a "bad eating" day. It's not the end of the world, and I just have to get back up and dust myself off!! We can do this. Just push forward!
You seemed bummed when we talked the other day, I hope you're feeling better.
Those lettuce wraps sound good! After a bad eating day, I think the best thing you can do is not beat yourself up over it. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going forward. ♥
Congratulations on having 10,000 views. How awesome is that!
Congrats on your milestone! And thanks for blogging :)
It was a great weekend! I agree, I always feel your support, I know you are there whenever I need to talk or vent or whatever, but it's like together in person we are invincible! I could spend hours and hours with you at Servus.
Glad you are doing okay <3
Post a Comment