2 sleeps until my husband is home! And 4 until we leave :D
Once he is home it will go by that much faster. He gets in at around 9pm Tuesday night, and Wednesday I have my doctors appointment which I will be getting my results from my ultrasound, and having a pap..fun! lol
We have an appointment to do our taxes that afternoon. And Rob needs to do all his shopping that day as well.
Thursday we pick Marie (MIL) up at 3, she is watching the house, kids, and cats for us :)
SO glad to have someone I know will take good care of them and can be here in our home.
I just realized that our room has a jacuzzi inside AND one outside!! SCORE! lol.
And its only meters away from the pool.
I have a nail appointment tomorrow. Rob and I are also getting pedi's before we leave.
I need suggestions on how to do my hair for the wedding, any tips?
I'm not paying $80 for someone else to do it when I am more than capable and I can use that $80 for something fun like para sailing!!
I'm thinking I want to wear it down, maybe half up?
Maybe something like this?
or this?
Which do you like better?
Keep in mind it will be an outdoor beach wedding.
Maybe add a pink flower in there somewhere to match the dress.
Oh and the dress. It was ready to be picked up from the alteration place. And it fits good! THANK GOD!
Of course you can still see my fat legs and arms, but its the length I wanted, and the material and cut of it just flow nicely and doesn't show any rolls :)
I am nervous for the pictures, but this is gonna be the last time I am this size.
I'm only getting better from here. And I am better than I was last year, in more than one way.
So I will NOT stress and worry about it.
So the group of ladies in my town that are starting the "Biggest Loser" challenge. Are doing it Fridays, 7-8pm.
I don't like this for 2 reasons, I WI on Mondays, and I do it in the morning.. naked! lol
So now that I will also WI on Fridays, and I'm trying to get away from WI too much, I'm thinking I am going to change my WI day to Fridays for now, at least until the challenge is over (in 6 weeks).
So I will not be WI tomorrow. I am giving myself a little break here.
I upped my calories, after having a few days of over eating. I looked into BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).
For those who don't know what it is, it is the rate at which you burn calories doing absolutely nothing but stayed in bed all day, basically the amount you burn just to stay alive.
You are supposed to eat that amount.
I do not, I was eating way under it. So I am upping my calories and seeing how that goes.
I'm expecting maybe a gain or at least no lose this coming week. So that's why I am starting the Friday WI now, instead of the 13th when the challenge starts.
This brings me to another issue. I wont be here This Friday OR next Friday lol, this Friday's WI will actually happen Thursday. And my first official WI for the challenge will be Saturday the 14th. I talked to the ladies and they all said its fine to just go to Connie's house once I'm back and WI with her. And join them for the second WI.
I shall leave you with pictures of the resort lol.. sooo excited!!!!





7 comments:
i hate u.
I like the first hair.
I hope you have fun.
Enjoy your time away!
Yeah, eating too little is not a great idea, actually. Our bodies (who do not know we are not staring to death) are trying about everything to hang on to life once our caloric intake drops too low... better to eat a little more and binge less.
Enjoy the wedding! I like the first hair better!
The resort looks fabulous and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in your dress!
I love the first hairstyle, have a great time. I am sure you will look great. Have fun! I'm jealous :)
You are so lucky and you are going to have such a great time and you are going to look fabulous!
It's hard to choose since one picture is from the back and one from the front, but the one from the back does look really nice. Your hair always looks great when (well always) it is wavy, so wavy with some up and some down will be awesome :)
Thanks everyone :)
I am loving that first hairstyle! Looks amazing. :)
Have a nice trip!
Post a Comment