Thursday, April 05, 2012

LAST DAY HERE!

And I just burnt nearly 400 calories shoveling snow....
Its really light snow, so its like 2 feet deep around my car.. shoveled around my car, then realized I had about a foot ON TOP of my car... so cleared that and had to re shovel around my car lol.
Its still snowing too, so I may get another little snow shovel workout in at some point today.
Whatevs, I'M LEAVING TONIGHT!!!!!

I did my official WI this morning (remember I'm switching to Fridays, but I'm not gonna be able to do it tomorrow as I will be in airports and airplanes all day).
I was down 1.2lbs.
Which is great, because I had upped my calories by about 300-400, and I still lost!
I have to say I am loving the fact that I have more calories to use, I am now having bigger breakfasts, which actually helps curb my night time eating.

I expect to gain while I'm gone, even though I do plan on trying to make good choices (healthier foods, and working out), but when its all inclusive, the drinks are whats gonna get me. Not to mention water retention. But I'm prepared for that and prepared to work it off once I get home :)

Didn't end up getting the pedicures I had planned, but the resort has a spa so that can be done there :)
We have a little bit of shopping to do still today, and Marie gets in at 3, so I can finish packing and what not then.

I will be back on the 14th. I will post an update and pictures sometime after that. Be prepared for a TON of pictures by the way lol.

TTYL!

4 comments:

safire said...

Enjoy your trip! Congrats on your loss :)

Mary said...

Enjoy your trip!!!

Life as Linda said...

Congrats on your loss, that's fantastic!

Have a great trip, can't wait to see all your pictures :)

Love you <3

Maren said...

Hope you're enjoying your trip :)