Less than a week to go!!!
Im trying to kill time before my ultrasound... NO, Im not pregnant! lol
I have a pelvic ultrasound today.
For the past few months a week or so before my period I have.. well, a period. And then I get my regular one when I am supposed to. Its the most annoying thing in the world. Instead of having it monthly I have it twice a month.
This happened to me for a while last year also.
I also have been known to get quite a few cysts on my ovaries (sometimes quite painful).
So last year my doc switched my birth control pill to a higher hormone one. Well Im on pretty much the highest hormone one atm, so why is this happening again?
Anyways, thats what the ultrasound is for, I also have to get some blood work done today. And I see my doctor on Wednesday (day before I leave) so he should have all the results by then. Im sure its nothing serious, Im not worried. But I sure hope we can find the issue so I stop having multiple periods a month *rolls eyes* lol
It is gorgeous out again today so I think I will go for a nice long walk with the kids. I also need to fill the propane tank so I can bbq!!
The past couple days I havent eaten that great. And Im feeling bloated. Im not stressing or beating myself up about my food choices, I have continued to go for walks and drink tons of water. I dont feel out of control. And since today I can't eat until after my ultrasound, I plan to have a very healthy dinner. And get back on track. No more junk. I don't want to be bloated for the trip.
Rob agreed to working out while on vacation.
The plan is to get up and go straight to the gym in the mornings, then come back to our room and shower and get ready for the day. Doing it first thing, leaves no room for excuses.
I even mentioned it to my mom and she would also like to join us some days.
Oh and I have the best husband ever. He sent me flowers all the way from work. For no reason other than he loves me :D <3

5 comments:
Good luck with your tests! The flowers are lovely. I hope everything gets sorted out.
Have a great weekend!
Wonderful flowers. Enjoy your vacation!
The flowers are beautiful!
I hope everything goes well with the ultrasound and they find out whats causing the problem.
Hope the ultrasound goes well! Those flowers are soooo beautiful!
Bah, that sounds super frustrating! I am glad you aren't stressing and I hope your doctor can figure something out to help you.
Rob is being an awesome husband :)
If you get your mom to workout with you guys then make sure you get Shelly in there as well! I am so happy for you that your trip is finally almost here, it's hard to believe!
Post a Comment