So I had WI on Monday and I was down 6.1 lbs :)
Its always nice when the first week back on track is a great one weight wise.
Ive got 2 more weeks until I leave... wow.. excited and nervous. Nervous still because I hate wearing swimsuits and shorts and such. And there is about 60 people going in the group. But I know once I'm there I wont be thinking about that so much.. especially due to the fact that its all inclusive and I will have NO KIDS.. bring on the rum lol.
No, in all seriousness I don't plan to get too smashed most nights. The night that the ladies go out will probably be as bad as it gets. But I have really good intentions and plan on using the in resort gym at least a few times.
When I tell people that I plan to use the gym there they look at me like I'm crazy. But I have been on "vacation" from my healthy lifestyle for a few months now. And I am feeling really committed at this point. Not to mention I will be drinking and eating foods I wouldn't normally be eating while home. So in order to come home and not feel like a bloated pig I need to work some of it off. And hopefully I will not have gained too much while there.
I also plan on swimming, walking and doing lots of activities so that will add to it as well.
I'm not really worried about gaining a bunch of weight while there. Its after I get back that scares me.
Once I get in the mind frame of just letting go and having fun I have a hard time getting my grip back, so the plan is to not let go of it just yet lol.
In other news, I had a dentist appointment today.. they couldn't do anything because for the past couple days I haven't been able to open my mouth properly. I can talk just fine. But I can only extend my jaw enough that I can't even fit a grape in... so yeah haven't been able to eat much, at least not without extreme pain from forcing my jaw open :(
Anyways he said it is from my wisdom teeth and I REALLY need to get them out. He recommended in the next 2 weeks. He gave me a prescription so that I don't get an infection in the mean while.
I had already gone in and had my consult to have them removed. I just need to fax in some papers. I will probably just go in and drop them off tomorrow and talk to them in person.
I'm not sure what the eff I'm gonna do though because I need someone to watch the kids and pick me up after it and Rob is out of town at work and my SIL is going out of town Saturday until the following Saturday.
So I would only have a 3 day period where I am able to do it before my trip.. but really do I want a sore mouth while I'm there?
My jaw being stuck like this sucks majorly, and hurts when I force it open, but its not a constant pain and it doesn't hurt when I chew once I force the food in there.
I'm just gonna have to wait until after my trip.
Ibuprofen does help the swelling and allows me to open my jaw a little more, so I will just have to stick with pain meds for now.
I don't really have another option.
I can't really eat many things other than soup and even then I have a hard time getting the spoon in my mouth, at least it might help with Mondays WI lol.
6 comments:
Have fun on your trip!!
I hope your procedure doesn't dampen your vacation. I'm sure it'll be fine!
Oh, that doesn't sound good! Maybe then can get you in this week yet...I know, doubtful but it would be nice if they could do it while your SIL was around.
Way to go on your great week :)
Great WI Ayla!!
You are going to have SO much fun in DR, and even if you do gain some weight down there, it will come off easily, lots of it is water weight from the moisture and stuff. I gained 10 lbs back in Mexico, but I lost most of it easily. (and I ate and drank my face off down there, lol)
Ouch for your teeth.
And: Enjoy yourself! I am sure you can have fun and still make good decisions when it comes to food (and drink).
I hope you'll have an AMAZING trip!!
Thanks guys :)
Post a Comment