Went to value village today.. love that place.
I found an awesome dress for $15 that I can wear in the Dominican and some tops for $6 each.
Also found a lovely beach hat so I don't burn my face like my SIL did while they were there lol.
I'm pretty much already packed to go lol, everything other than things I use daily anyways.
I wouldn't mind finding some shorts though. I have Capri's I can roll up pretty high, and I'm assuming I will be in my bathing suit quite a bit too, I have a couple dresses also. So I'm pretty much set.
Rob on the other hand will have ONE day to do his shopping for clothes/shoes when he gets home.
I just went and dropped a check off to order some lingerie (surprise for Rob on our trip :D). That should be in on Friday.
I'm super excited. And the fact I am allowing myself to be more excited that I'm even going at all rather than nervous and worried about what I'm gonna look like is making things a lot easier on myself.
I don't feel so much pressure anymore. Its easier to make the right choices right now.
I love it.
I stopped over to drop that check off to Misty's house. And she is the one who originally talked about the "Biggest Loser" challenge. Some of the moms had a play date today (I was busy so I didn't go) but they talked about details, so Misty filled me in.
Its gonna start the week after Easter, so yay, cause I will be back.
It's gonna be 6 weeks long.
Everyone will put in $25. And the WI will be semi private. So if you choose to, you can just have one other lady come in the room while you WI.
Also you don't have to be a part of the challenge, you can just come for support if that's what you want.
Some of the money will go towards weekly prizes for the biggest loser of the week. And weight loss will work on percentage so that its fair for everyone.
Also, you don't HAVE to WI every week in order to win the final prize (money) You just have to WI the first night and the last night, but of course then you can't win weekly prizes.
They also thought it would be good to have to put in a dollar if you gain. I like that idea too.
I'm totally excited about this.
I'm also pretty sure in my last 2 posts I have said excited about 8172381723 times lol
3 comments:
I'm soo jelly that challenge sounds like so much fun. and our 15 K challenge should help with that! Win-win.
No worries, your excitement is contagious :)
AHH your trip is going to be SO much fun! Make sure you take a ton of pics!
Your challenge sounds fun, I wish that I had something like that to go into around here. Maybe I will create one.
Post a Comment