Its snowing :( wtf Alberta weather!? It was so nice out and there was barely any snow left! grrrr.
A lady on a moms group that I joined on face book for the town I live in wants to start a "Biggest Loser" group. I'm freaking stoked about it.
I'm not sure on the exact details, but we all put some money in in the beginning, and then we WI weekly at one of the ladies houses. I think you can win weekly prizes with part of the money from everyone who joined. But in the end (not sure how long it runs) the "Biggest Loser" gets the cash :D
Even if I don't win the cash, I think this is going to motivate me so much! To have to go and WI in front of the ladies and have the support in person is going to be great for me!
I also found a personal trainer in my little town. She has a gym set up in her house. And I go over there on Monday to do a free fit assessment and talk to her about what I want from her if I choose to go with her.
I'm so excited for this. Mind you, I'm not sure on what her price is just yet lol, but Mothers day is coming up.. I think I'm gonna ask for at least a few sessions.
She said the assessment will help show her my fitness level and she can then make a workout for ME and what I'm capable of.
Seriously so happy about this!
When Rob is out of town I will hire a sitter for the hour or so that I am there, and then of course when he is home I don't have to worry about having a sitter.
I found this great idea on pinterest awhile ago
I am gonna start it once I get back from my trip.

5 comments:
That is awesome and awesome! There's really nothing better than finding things that motivate you, I hope you like this trainer and she's not too expensive, that would be sweet.
Did I mention how much I love when you post? lol
Thanks Linda :D
From the messages back and forth from her and I I already like her, so hopefully that doesnt change in person. Although Im sure I will hate her during workouts lol.
I really hope its not too exspensive too :S
Haha, I like it when I have good things to post lol
I've always wanted to join a real live contest with people I know! Good luck with your challenge.
That's so awesome that you found a trainer!
The contest sounds like a great motivator.
I love that pinterest idea. I might do that myself :-)
The group thing sounds like a great idea! Doing it with people "live", so cool!
The glass jar thing wouldn't be for me. It's overwhelming how many pounds there are too go, it's simply too visual for me!
Post a Comment